Pentel Handy,is a retractable marker from Pentel.
But i don’t want to talk about the marker. I found more interesting the packaging.
Handy is just an example of how the japanese market need to call the attention of the consumers.
Just check these pictures. I love japanese design.
So much information for a simple marker…
More japanese packaging.
or just check this POST to have an idea…
See you soon!!
Today i have a review about a marker that i haven’t in my collection.
The new Stainless steel Sharpie.
In fact is a common Fine tip Sharpie, but have all this features. (From the product website):
• Stainless steel barrel design with Sharpie logo laser etched on barrel
• Unscrew ink cartridge to replace with Sharpie ink refill cartridge (ink refill cartridge reorder #1751000)
• Fine point tip size for marking and writing
• Marks on most surfaces
• Fade- and water-resistant ink encourages multiple project uses
• Quick drying, AP Certified Nontoxic formula
We could attach some extra features to make it more 2Marker collector” atractive:
• You could look more cool with him
• Is more exclusive
Here a few pics:
Only available in Black ink.
Official product shot.
More info about Sharpie HERE.
See you soon.
PD: Sharpie donations are welcome ;)